What is acne? What causes acne?
Nearly eight out of ten young people between the ages of 12 and 24 suffer from some degree of acne. It is closely related to the disturbance in the hormones experienced at puberty. Some people never outgrow acne and they may be bothered by it for their whole lives.
The exact cause of acne is unknown. Acne is not caused by dirty skin and acne is not a problem suffered only by teenagers.
Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs.
But the key question is:
How can acne be removed?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
:: Pictures of acne (pictures of pimples)
Bit of facts aggregated by Google
- Oral antibiotics (tetracycline, erythromycin) taken by mouth may be prescribed by a physician for moderate to severe acne. They will reduce the number of red and yellow pimples.
- Acne can and does scar the skin and this can be very severe. Prevention of the scarring is achievable as long as the treatment is started at an early stage.
- Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs. But never stop medication without medical advice.
- Some medications have proven effective in treating acne by drying up the sebum and preventing its formation.
- Thousands of people from all over the world suffer from this debilitating disorder, and they have tried everything with little or no results. Topical chemicals don?t work and may even cause harm.
- Antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria important in the causation of acne. These also help to prevent further infection. As with most antibiotics, side effect may include diarrhoea, headache, nausea, vomiting, or a yeast infection (oral & vaginal).
- Deep Cleansers and Exfoliators are the best way to remove blackheads. Rercinol and sulfur work by breaking up the pimples.
- Acne can be treated by many different medications. There are various over-the-counter preparations such as abrasives helping to remove the plugs; astringents helping by causing the pores to shrink; soaps helping by cleaning the surface of excess oil.
- Acne can be treated successfully. Many products available in drugstores and discount stores work quite well for milder cases of acne. Look for lotions, creams, gels, or pads that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- Isotretinoin (Accutane) may be needed to treat severe acne. But Isotretinoin can cause serious side effects - birth defects and miscarriages! It should never be taken during pregnancy or even one month before pregnancy.
- The home-treatment takes six to eight weeks before the effect of the treatment can be seen. Treatment will typically have to continue until the patient reaches their 20s.
- Some products treat acne as a complex biomedical disorder. Prevent and treat acne both internally and topically. Clean, detoxify, and tone your skin.