Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Acne is a skin infection that occurs when sebum blocks ducts and pores. This may produce blackheads, pimples, or lumps like boils. Most often, acne appears on the face, where it is also most visible. A person should not squeeze blackheads and pimples. The infection might be forced deeper and cause permanent damage to the skin.
Anyone can get acne. But it may be worse in young men because they have more skin oils. Other things also affect how bad your acne gets. Heredity (your genes) plays a role. If your mother and father had bad acne, you may too. Your immune system also plays a role. Some people are more likely to get the bacteria trapped in the hair follicles. This can cause very bad acne.
The issue of when a person develops acne or grows out of acne is highly personalized, and one that science still does not understand. Babies and even senior citizens must sometimes cope with acne.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The #1 question is:
How can acne be treated?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Handful of data gathered by Google
- Some products treat acne as a complex biomedical disorder. Prevent and treat acne both internally and topically. Clean, detoxify, and tone your skin.
- Acne almost always can be controlled with medication, although results may not be seen for weeks or months. For example, most medicines that are applied to the skin (topical) work within four to eight weeks.
- The treatment of acne by the administration of salve or ointment does not serve any purpose. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous glands temporarily.
- Antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria important in the causation of acne. These also help to prevent further infection. As with most antibiotics, side effect may include diarrhoea, headache, nausea, vomiting, or a yeast infection (oral & vaginal).
- Coming into contact with cutting and mineral oils can cause acne-like spots on the arms and legs and make existing acne worse where the oil comes in contact with the skin.
- Benzoyl peroxide clears up acne for many people. Antibiotics can be very good for acne.
- Deep Cleansers and Exfoliators are the best way to remove blackheads. Rercinol and sulfur work by breaking up the pimples.
- Many creams/gels contain a combination of acne treatments such as vitamin A and an antibiotic.
- Topical creams, gels, and lotions are medications applied directly to the skin. They may contain benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics, or retinoids, which are vitamin A acids (Retin A).
- To remove blackheads combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and 3 drops of iodine. Let mixture cool off. Soak a cotton ball with the mixture and dab it on the blackheads. This allows them to loosen up so they can be gently squeezed off with a gauze pad.
- Acne can be treated in different ways. The main thing to remember is that it will take about two months of any treatment before your skin starts to look better.
- Astringents (substances that contains alcohol) can be used to help prevent acne. Drying the skin helps prevent the buildup of sebum.