Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Most people who get acne start having it in their early teens. This is when the oil glands in the body start making more sebum (oil). Some people also have too many "sticky" skin cells. In people with acne, these cells mix with the oil and plug up the hair follicles in the skin.
Pimples are often caused by Propionebacterium acnes, a common bacterium on the skin that feeds on sebum. This bacterium produces waste products and fatty acids that irritate the sebaceous glands and make them inflamed.
Acne occurs when an excess of sebum is made. The excess sebum mixes with the dead skin cells from the lining of the pore and forms a "plug". This plug blocks the pore. None of the sebum and dead skin cells that are still being produced can escape from the pore. This builds up and results in a pimple.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most consequential question is:
How can acne be excised?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Related information researched by search engines
- Most patients with mild acne can be treated with topical agents (gels, solutions and lotions).
- Isotretinoin (Accutane) may be needed to treat severe acne. But Isotretinoin can cause serious side effects - birth defects and miscarriages! It should never be taken during pregnancy or even one month before pregnancy.
- Acne is a complex biomedical disorder with the root of the disorder being multi-factoral. When dealing with acne it is imperative that we treat this disorder at the source.
- Thousands of people from all over the world suffer from this debilitating disorder, and they have tried everything with little or no results. Topical chemicals don?t work and may even cause harm.
- Acne can and does scar the skin and this can be very severe. Prevention of the scarring is achievable as long as the treatment is started at an early stage.
- Deep Cleansers and Exfoliators are the best way to remove blackheads. Rercinol and sulfur work by breaking up the pimples.
- Acne can be treated with medications that are either applied to the skin or taken by mouth. People with severe acne may be treated by a dermatologist.
- General measures for prevention of acne include having a well-balanced diet with plenty of rest and reduction of stress. Although there is no well-proven dietary restriction for acne, there are occasional patients who find that their acne is worsened by certain foods.
- Acne can be treated by many different medications. There are various over-the-counter preparations such as abrasives helping to remove the plugs; astringents helping by causing the pores to shrink; soaps helping by cleaning the surface of excess oil.
- For people with severe inflammatory acne, long-term treatment with antibiotics such as tetracycline or erythromycin combined with gel application may be helpful.
- Antibiotic gels and lotions (containing clindamycin or erythromycin) help get rid of bacteria, which can worsen acne, and reduce skin inflammation and redness. Antibiotic agents should be used with an acne wash to help open the pores.
- Antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria important in the causation of acne. These also help to prevent further infection. As with most antibiotics, side effect may include diarrhoea, headache, nausea, vomiting, or a yeast infection (oral & vaginal).