Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Acne is a very common skin disorder that most young people get in early puberty. It is caused by inflammation of the small oil glands (sebaceous glands) that surround the fine hairs on the face and chest.
Acne is perhaps the most common chronic skin disease. It is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous ( that is fat or grease) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face, the neck, chest and shoulders.
Acne is more than a surface skin condition, it is a complex biomedical disorder. It is caused from imbalances and impurities within the body.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most significant question is:
How can acne be cured?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Bit of data captured by Google
- Tretinoin can help for acne even it may seem at first that tretinoin is making your acne worse.
- Most patients with mild acne can be treated with topical agents (gels, solutions and lotions).
- Antibiotic gels and lotions (containing clindamycin or erythromycin) help get rid of bacteria, which can worsen acne, and reduce skin inflammation and redness. Antibiotic agents should be used with an acne wash to help open the pores.
- Many creams/gels contain a combination of acne treatments such as vitamin A and an antibiotic.
- Acne can be treated in different ways. The main thing to remember is that it will take about two months of any treatment before your skin starts to look better.
- Thousands of people from all over the world suffer from this debilitating disorder, and they have tried everything with little or no results. Topical chemicals don?t work and may even cause harm.
- Rubbing a topical anti-acne gel or lotion into the skin is often adequate to reduce inflammation and unblock pores. There are a range of active ingredients used to treat acne.
- Deep Cleansers and Exfoliators are the best way to remove blackheads. Rercinol and sulfur work by breaking up the pimples.
- Astringents (substances that contains alcohol) can be used to help prevent acne. Drying the skin helps prevent the buildup of sebum.
- Acne can be treated by many different medications. There are various over-the-counter preparations such as abrasives helping to remove the plugs; astringents helping by causing the pores to shrink; soaps helping by cleaning the surface of excess oil.
- Retinoid gels and lotions (containing adapalene, isotretinoin, or tretinoin) decrease the formation of keratin, resulting in less blocked pores. They also reduce skin inflammation and reduce the amount of sebum produced and the size of the sebaceous gland.
- Antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria important in the causation of acne. These also help to prevent further infection. As with most antibiotics, side effect may include diarrhoea, headache, nausea, vomiting, or a yeast infection (oral & vaginal).