Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Humid atmospheres can make acne worse. Very humid climate or working in humid environment, such as a kitchen or steam room, can cause acne to flare up.
Anyone can get acne. But it may be worse in young men because they have more skin oils. Other things also affect how bad your acne gets. Heredity (your genes) plays a role. If your mother and father had bad acne, you may too. Your immune system also plays a role. Some people are more likely to get the bacteria trapped in the hair follicles. This can cause very bad acne.
For most people, acne tends to go away by the time they reach their mid-20s; however, very sensitive people may continue to have the disorder until they reach their 40s.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most consequential question is:
How can acne be eliminated?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Related facts traced by search engines
- For people with severe inflammatory acne, long-term treatment with antibiotics such as tetracycline or erythromycin combined with gel application may be helpful.
- Although acne is not caused by dirt, it is helpful to keep your face clean. Gentle cleansing twice daily can help by cutting down on the amount of common bacteria on the skin, and by reducing the amount of other materials on the skin that can also act like sebum and contribute to the blocking of the pores.
- Acne can be treated successfully. Many products available in drugstores and discount stores work quite well for milder cases of acne. Look for lotions, creams, gels, or pads that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- In many cases, acne can be treated successfully with topical (locally applied) anti-acne gels and lotions.
- Benzoyl peroxide clears up acne for many people. Antibiotics can be very good for acne.
- Hormone treatments like high oestrogen pills do help acne, but are not without side-effects. A form of the pill is made with low-dose oestrogens and an anti-testosterone drug which may be useful in bad acne.
- Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs. But never stop medication without medical advice.
- To remove blackheads combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and 3 drops of iodine. Let mixture cool off. Soak a cotton ball with the mixture and dab it on the blackheads. This allows them to loosen up so they can be gently squeezed off with a gauze pad.
- Control of acne is an ongoing process. All acne treatments work by preventing new acne. Existing blemishes must heal on their own. Improvement takes time.
- Stop using your anti-acne preparation if it is causing a severe stinging or burning sensation, or is causing your skin to blister or peel. Try another product with a lower concentration or different active ingredient.
- Most patients with mild acne can be treated with topical agents (gels, solutions and lotions).
- Acne can be treated by many different medications. There are various over-the-counter preparations such as abrasives helping to remove the plugs; astringents helping by causing the pores to shrink; soaps helping by cleaning the surface of excess oil.