Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Acne is a skin infection that occurs when sebum blocks ducts and pores. This may produce blackheads, pimples, or lumps like boils. Most often, acne appears on the face, where it is also most visible. A person should not squeeze blackheads and pimples. The infection might be forced deeper and cause permanent damage to the skin.
The issue of when a person develops acne or grows out of acne is highly personalized, and one that science still does not understand. Babies and even senior citizens must sometimes cope with acne.
Acne is a very common skin disorder that most young people get in early puberty. It is caused by inflammation of the small oil glands (sebaceous glands) that surround the fine hairs on the face and chest.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most consequential question is:
How can acne be healed?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Some data researched by search engines
- To remove blackheads combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and 3 drops of iodine. Let mixture cool off. Soak a cotton ball with the mixture and dab it on the blackheads. This allows them to loosen up so they can be gently squeezed off with a gauze pad.
- Acne therapy may need to be continued for months or years. Consistency and regularity in using medication will increase the chances of improving acne outbreaks and help to prevent permanent scarring.
- General measures for prevention of acne include having a well-balanced diet with plenty of rest and reduction of stress. Although there is no well-proven dietary restriction for acne, there are occasional patients who find that their acne is worsened by certain foods.
- In many cases, acne can be treated successfully with topical (locally applied) anti-acne gels and lotions.
- Antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria important in the causation of acne. These also help to prevent further infection. As with most antibiotics, side effect may include diarrhoea, headache, nausea, vomiting, or a yeast infection (oral & vaginal).
- Astringents (substances that contains alcohol) can be used to help prevent acne. Drying the skin helps prevent the buildup of sebum.
- Benzoyl peroxide clears up acne for many people. Antibiotics can be very good for acne.
- Rubbing a topical anti-acne gel or lotion into the skin is often adequate to reduce inflammation and unblock pores. There are a range of active ingredients used to treat acne.
- Many creams/gels contain a combination of acne treatments such as vitamin A and an antibiotic.
- Acne is a complex biomedical disorder with the root of the disorder being multi-factoral. When dealing with acne it is imperative that we treat this disorder at the source.
- Oral antibiotics (tetracycline, erythromycin) taken by mouth may be prescribed by a physician for moderate to severe acne. They will reduce the number of red and yellow pimples.
- Acne can be treated successfully. Many products available in drugstores and discount stores work quite well for milder cases of acne. Look for lotions, creams, gels, or pads that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.