Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
The issue of when a person develops acne or grows out of acne is highly personalized, and one that science still does not understand. Babies and even senior citizens must sometimes cope with acne.
Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs.
Most people who get acne start having it in their early teens. This is when the oil glands in the body start making more sebum (oil). Some people also have too many "sticky" skin cells. In people with acne, these cells mix with the oil and plug up the hair follicles in the skin.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most consequential question is:
How can acne be cleared away?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Bit of facts researched by search engines
- Topical creams, gels, and lotions are medications applied directly to the skin. They may contain benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics, or retinoids, which are vitamin A acids (Retin A).
- Acne is a complex biomedical disorder with the root of the disorder being multi-factoral. When dealing with acne it is imperative that we treat this disorder at the source.
- Rubbing a topical anti-acne gel or lotion into the skin is often adequate to reduce inflammation and unblock pores. There are a range of active ingredients used to treat acne.
- Oil-based makeup, suntan oil, hair gels and sprays, and oils from machinerys or cooking can make acne worse.
- Some products treat acne as a complex biomedical disorder. Prevent and treat acne both internally and topically. Clean, detoxify, and tone your skin.
- Mild acne can be treated with over-the-counter medications. More serious acne requires treatment by a dermatologist.
- For people with severe inflammatory acne, long-term treatment with antibiotics such as tetracycline or erythromycin combined with gel application may be helpful.
- In many cases, acne can be treated successfully with topical (locally applied) anti-acne gels and lotions.
- Oral antibiotics (tetracycline, erythromycin) taken by mouth may be prescribed by a physician for moderate to severe acne. They will reduce the number of red and yellow pimples.
- Acne can be treated in different ways. The main thing to remember is that it will take about two months of any treatment before your skin starts to look better.
- Most patients with mild acne can be treated with topical agents (gels, solutions and lotions).
- Coming into contact with cutting and mineral oils can cause acne-like spots on the arms and legs and make existing acne worse where the oil comes in contact with the skin.