Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Acne is more than a surface skin condition, it is a complex biomedical disorder. It is caused from imbalances and impurities within the body.
Does sex affect acne? No. Sex has no effect on acne. Is acne caused by dirt? No. But over-washing can make acne worse.
Acne occurs when the duct of the sebaceous gland becomes blocked, forming either pimples (pustules) or deep cysts. It also occurs when hair follicles become blocked with keratin (a protein produced by the skin), leading to the formation of whiteheads and blackheads (also called comedones).
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most momentous question is:
How can acne be treated?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Some information found by Google
- Tretinoin can help for acne even it may seem at first that tretinoin is making your acne worse.
- General measures for prevention of acne include having a well-balanced diet with plenty of rest and reduction of stress. Although there is no well-proven dietary restriction for acne, there are occasional patients who find that their acne is worsened by certain foods.
- Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs. But never stop medication without medical advice.
- Rubbing a topical anti-acne gel or lotion into the skin is often adequate to reduce inflammation and unblock pores. There are a range of active ingredients used to treat acne.
- Acne almost always can be controlled with medication, although results may not be seen for weeks or months. For example, most medicines that are applied to the skin (topical) work within four to eight weeks.
- For people with severe inflammatory acne, long-term treatment with antibiotics such as tetracycline or erythromycin combined with gel application may be helpful.
- Acne can be treated with medications that are either applied to the skin or taken by mouth. People with severe acne may be treated by a dermatologist.
- Antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria important in the causation of acne. These also help to prevent further infection. As with most antibiotics, side effect may include diarrhoea, headache, nausea, vomiting, or a yeast infection (oral & vaginal).
- Thousands of people from all over the world suffer from this debilitating disorder, and they have tried everything with little or no results. Topical chemicals don?t work and may even cause harm.
- Oil-based makeup, suntan oil, hair gels and sprays, and oils from machinerys or cooking can make acne worse.
- Many creams/gels contain a combination of acne treatments such as vitamin A and an antibiotic.
- Stress and strong feelings like guilt, fear, and being nervous, periods in women, squeezing or picking at pimples and scrubbing the skin hard can make acne worse.