Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Acne occurs when an excess of sebum is made. The excess sebum mixes with the dead skin cells from the lining of the pore and forms a "plug". This plug blocks the pore. None of the sebum and dead skin cells that are still being produced can escape from the pore. This builds up and results in a pimple.
Does sex affect acne? No. Sex has no effect on acne. Is acne caused by dirt? No. But over-washing can make acne worse.
Severe acne can cause scars which will never disappear. Scars can be removed by abrasion (dermabrasion) or laser treatment carried out by a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Acne can also cause psychological stress and be socially disabling.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most consequential question is:
How can acne be healed?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Related information collected by Google
- Deep Cleansers and Exfoliators are the best way to remove blackheads. Rercinol and sulfur work by breaking up the pimples.
- Oral antibiotics (tetracycline, erythromycin) taken by mouth may be prescribed by a physician for moderate to severe acne. They will reduce the number of red and yellow pimples.
- General measures for prevention of acne include having a well-balanced diet with plenty of rest and reduction of stress. Although there is no well-proven dietary restriction for acne, there are occasional patients who find that their acne is worsened by certain foods.
- You can help reduce scarring by not squeezing or picking at blemishes. Also avoid scrubbing your skin hard. Gentle washing is better.
- Stop using your anti-acne preparation if it is causing a severe stinging or burning sensation, or is causing your skin to blister or peel. Try another product with a lower concentration or different active ingredient.
- Control of acne is an ongoing process. All acne treatments work by preventing new acne. Existing blemishes must heal on their own. Improvement takes time.
- Benzoyl peroxide clears up acne for many people. Antibiotics can be very good for acne.
- Tretinoin can help for acne even it may seem at first that tretinoin is making your acne worse.
- Acne can be treated by many different medications. There are various over-the-counter preparations such as abrasives helping to remove the plugs; astringents helping by causing the pores to shrink; soaps helping by cleaning the surface of excess oil.
- Acne can and does scar the skin and this can be very severe. Prevention of the scarring is achievable as long as the treatment is started at an early stage.
- Thousands of people from all over the world suffer from this debilitating disorder, and they have tried everything with little or no results. Topical chemicals don?t work and may even cause harm.
- Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs. But never stop medication without medical advice.