Picture of severe acne / picture of pimples (big pimples)
Acne may begin during puberty, and affects about 80% of all adolescents. All skin diseases, including acne, are the outcome of malfunctioning of the body as a whole.
Acne is a common skin condition. Acne consists of blackheads, whiteheads, red spots, and sometimes deeper boil-like spots, these are called nodules or cysts.
Acne is more than a surface skin condition, it is a complex biomedical disorder. It is caused from imbalances and impurities within the body.
These pictures of severe acne were taken from internet, using Google Images
The most notable question is:
How can acne be cured?
First of all my personal recommendation:
ZENMED's Derma Cleanse -- acne treatment herbal formula -- is a proven, 100% safe and especially effective remedy for all acne sufferers. This product contains only the highest quality botanicals direct from China and are ground to very specific measurements to provide for maximum nutritional absorption. The Natural botanicals combine to eliminate acne by regulating hormone levels, cleaning the endocrine system, detoxifying and cleaning the liver and relaxing the nervous system. Hypoallergenic. Contains no chemicals, no binders, stabilizers, or dyes. Clinically proven. It will take about 2 months before your skin starts to look better.
Of course, there are many acne treatments to buy. But ZenMED's Derma Cleanse is more powerful than any other acne treatment on the market because it combats acne from the inside-out. In three easy steps it will leave your skin healthy, clean and acne free.
Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! These ZENMED's folks are so confident that the Derma Cleanse System will combat your acne and give you a clear complexion, that they offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, they will send you a full refund of the price you paid for the product.
TRY IT... AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
:: Other ways to treat acne & Useful free reports and links
Handful of facts brought up by search engines
- Coming into contact with cutting and mineral oils can cause acne-like spots on the arms and legs and make existing acne worse where the oil comes in contact with the skin.
- Acne can be treated by special formula gels or ointments, medication or hormone treatment. Gels, antibiotic gels, azelaic acid, tretinoin.
- Although acne is not caused by dirt, it is helpful to keep your face clean. Gentle cleansing twice daily can help by cutting down on the amount of common bacteria on the skin, and by reducing the amount of other materials on the skin that can also act like sebum and contribute to the blocking of the pores.
- Isotretinoin (Accutane) may be needed to treat severe acne. But Isotretinoin can cause serious side effects - birth defects and miscarriages! It should never be taken during pregnancy or even one month before pregnancy.
- The treatment of acne by the administration of salve or ointment does not serve any purpose. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous glands temporarily.
- Many medicines can make acne worse, most commonly corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs. But never stop medication without medical advice.
- Many creams/gels contain a combination of acne treatments such as vitamin A and an antibiotic.
- In many cases, acne can be treated successfully with topical (locally applied) anti-acne gels and lotions.
- Hormone treatments like high oestrogen pills do help acne, but are not without side-effects. A form of the pill is made with low-dose oestrogens and an anti-testosterone drug which may be useful in bad acne.
- Acne is a very treatable disease, but in many patients treatment needs to be started early and be aggressive to prevent the scarring.
- Acne can be treated in different ways. The main thing to remember is that it will take about two months of any treatment before your skin starts to look better.
- Thousands of people from all over the world suffer from this debilitating disorder, and they have tried everything with little or no results. Topical chemicals don?t work and may even cause harm.