Best treatment for hemorrhoids
Swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information located by Google
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- Exercise regularly.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas. Do not strain or sit on the toilet for long periods of time.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
Best treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon