Best treatment for hemorrhoids
More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data traced by Google
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
Best treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon