Best treatment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information brought up by search engines
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- Large hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by means of rubber-band ligation. A 0.6 cm diameter elastic band is dilated up to about 1.1 cm; the internal hemorrhoid is grasped in an area that is insensible to pain and withdrawn through the band, which is then released to ligate the hemorrhoid, resulting in its necrosis and sloughing. One hemorrhoid is ligated every 2 weeks and a total of 3 to 6 treatments may be required.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
Best treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon