Best treatment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data found by search engines
- Large hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by means of rubber-band ligation. A 0.6 cm diameter elastic band is dilated up to about 1.1 cm; the internal hemorrhoid is grasped in an area that is insensible to pain and withdrawn through the band, which is then released to ligate the hemorrhoid, resulting in its necrosis and sloughing. One hemorrhoid is ligated every 2 weeks and a total of 3 to 6 treatments may be required.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Piles may cause bleeding from the anus and itchiness, but rarely severe pain. In severe cases they may be surgically removed or injected with a sclerosing agent, which makes them shrivel up.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
Best treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon