Best treatment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts aggregated by Google
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
Best treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon