Best treatment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins. Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data located by Google
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- Include more fibre in your diet. Fibre helps soften stools. Fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, and whole-grain breads and cereals are good sources of fibre.
- Exercise regularly.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
Best treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon