Get rid of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts traced by Google
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Sometimes, an internal hemorrhoid may stretch down until it bulges outside your anus. This is called a prolapsed hemorrhoid.
- More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Get rid of hemorrhoids - books at Amazon