Get rid of hemorrhoids
Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore ? according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data researched by Google
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
- There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Ointment and suppositories containing anesthetics may give limited relief, but should not be used for more than a day or two.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
Get rid of hemorrhoids - books at Amazon