There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data researched by search engines
- More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- Over the counter treatments may be helpful.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- Sitz baths, sitting in warm water for 20 minutes 2-3 times daily, will decrease discomfort due to swelling.
Hemerhoids - books at Amazon