Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts aggregated by search engines
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- Soothing preparations available for relief of the symptoms of hemorrhoids contain local anaesthetics (such as lignocaine lidocaine or pramoxine pramocaine hydrochloride), mild astringents (such as zinc oxide, bismuth subgallate, or hamamelis), and often lubricants, mild antiseptics, and vasoconstrictor drugs. Some preparations also contain corticosteroids to relieve inflammation.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
Hemerhoids - books at Amazon