Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts aggregated by Google
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Pain-thrombosed external hemorrhoids (blood clots within hemorrhoidal veins) may appear as painful lumps outside the anus.
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Only thrombosed or ulcerated hemorrhoids are painful. A thrombosed hemorrhoid presents as a perianal protrusion with pain varying from nonexistent to severe.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
Hemerhoids - books at Amazon