Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts gathered by search engines
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Only thrombosed or ulcerated hemorrhoids are painful. A thrombosed hemorrhoid presents as a perianal protrusion with pain varying from nonexistent to severe.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
- After the surgery most patients go home the same day of the surgery.
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
Hemerhoids - books at Amazon