A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information brought up by Google
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- After the surgery most patients go home the same day of the surgery.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
Hemerhoids - books at Amazon