Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts captured by Google
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Incapacitating pain that fails to resolve with analgesics, sitz baths, topical compresses, and other conservative measures may be treated by injection of a local anesthetic containing hyaluronidase followed by rubber band ligation of the internal hemorrhoids and multiple thrombectomies or hemorrhoidectomy.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
Hemeroids - books at Amazon