There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data located by Google
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- External and internal hemorrhoids can protrude; they may regress spontaneously or be reduced manually.
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- Sometimes, an internal hemorrhoid may stretch down until it bulges outside your anus. This is called a prolapsed hemorrhoid.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
Hemeroids - books at Amazon