A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data brought up by Google
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
Hemerrhoids - books at Amazon