Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information gathered by search engines
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
Hemerrhoids - books at Amazon