Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore ? according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data researched by Google
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
- A highly concentrated form of aloe vera works with the witch hazel to relieve the pain and itch of hemorrhoids.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
Hemerrhoids - books at Amazon