Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts traced by Google
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
- Pregnant women often get hemorrhoids because of the weight of carrying the baby and also from giving birth.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injection sclerotherapy infrared coagulation (injecting them with chemicals) or by electrocoagulation (burning them).
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
Hemorhoids - books at Amazon