Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data brought up by search engines
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- Soak for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm bath 3 or 4 times a day. This may relieve the pain and swelling for some people.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- Boots Suppositories for Hemorrhoids is a proprietary combination of zinc oxide (an astringent), benzyl alcohol (an antipruritic agent), and glycol monosalicylate and methyl salicylate (salicylates), used to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids. It can be obtained without a prescription.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Exercise regularly.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
Hemorhoids - books at Amazon