Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information brought up by search engines
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Sometimes, an internal hemorrhoid may stretch down until it bulges outside your anus. This is called a prolapsed hemorrhoid.
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Over the counter treatments may be helpful.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
Hemoroids - books at Amazon