Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore ? according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data collected by Google
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Piles may cause bleeding from the anus and itchiness, but rarely severe pain. In severe cases they may be surgically removed or injected with a sclerosing agent, which makes them shrivel up.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- People who suffer from hemorrhoids should decrease or eliminate alcohol and caffeine, because these can cause small, dry stools.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
Hemoroids - books at Amazon