Hemorrhoids and care
Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins. Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts gathered by Google
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- Pregnant women often get hemorrhoids because of the weight of carrying the baby and also from giving birth.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Boots Suppositories for Hemorrhoids is a proprietary combination of zinc oxide (an astringent), benzyl alcohol (an antipruritic agent), and glycol monosalicylate and methyl salicylate (salicylates), used to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids. It can be obtained without a prescription.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
Hemorrhoids and care - books at Amazon