Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore ? according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information gathered by search engines
- Ointment and suppositories containing anesthetics may give limited relief, but should not be used for more than a day or two.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
Hemorrhoids cream - books at Amazon