Swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts collected by search engines
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
Hemorrhoids cream - books at Amazon