Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable. In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts located by search engines
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- External and internal hemorrhoids can protrude; they may regress spontaneously or be reduced manually.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- When the hemorrhoids develop a blood clot, known as thrombosis, the condition is more serious and needs evaluation. Thrombosis will usually be signaled by a significant increase in discomfort.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
Hemorrhoids cream - books at Amazon