Hemorrhoids home treatment
Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins. Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information traced by Google
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- Pain-thrombosed external hemorrhoids (blood clots within hemorrhoidal veins) may appear as painful lumps outside the anus.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
Hemorrhoids home treatment - books at Amazon