Hemorrhoids home treatment
Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable. In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information located by search engines
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Large hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by means of rubber-band ligation. A 0.6 cm diameter elastic band is dilated up to about 1.1 cm; the internal hemorrhoid is grasped in an area that is insensible to pain and withdrawn through the band, which is then released to ligate the hemorrhoid, resulting in its necrosis and sloughing. One hemorrhoid is ligated every 2 weeks and a total of 3 to 6 treatments may be required.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Piles may cause bleeding from the anus and itchiness, but rarely severe pain. In severe cases they may be surgically removed or injected with a sclerosing agent, which makes them shrivel up.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Pregnant women often get hemorrhoids because of the weight of carrying the baby and also from giving birth.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
Hemorrhoids home treatment - books at Amazon