Hemorrhoids home treatment
Swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data aggregated by Google
- After the surgery most patients go home the same day of the surgery.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Ointment and suppositories containing anesthetics may give limited relief, but should not be used for more than a day or two.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
Hemorrhoids home treatment - books at Amazon