Hemorrhoids home treatment
A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts found by search engines
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
Hemorrhoids home treatment - books at Amazon