Hemorrhoids home treatment
Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information brought up by Google
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injection sclerotherapy infrared coagulation (injecting them with chemicals) or by electrocoagulation (burning them).
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
- People who suffer from hemorrhoids should decrease or eliminate alcohol and caffeine, because these can cause small, dry stools.
- External haemorrhoids are painful swellings at the side of the anus, caused by rupture of an anal vein.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- Ulcerated, edematous, or strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can cause severe pain.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
Hemorrhoids home treatment - books at Amazon