Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data aggregated by Google
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- Over the counter treatments may be helpful.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
Hemorrhoids medical - books at Amazon