Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information captured by search engines
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas. Do not strain or sit on the toilet for long periods of time.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
Hemorrhoids medical - books at Amazon