There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts researched by Google
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
Hemorrhoids medication - books at Amazon