Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins. Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information located by Google
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Ulcerated, edematous, or strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can cause severe pain.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Incapacitating pain that fails to resolve with analgesics, sitz baths, topical compresses, and other conservative measures may be treated by injection of a local anesthetic containing hyaluronidase followed by rubber band ligation of the internal hemorrhoids and multiple thrombectomies or hemorrhoidectomy.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- Sometimes, an internal hemorrhoid may stretch down until it bulges outside your anus. This is called a prolapsed hemorrhoid.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
Hemorrhoids medicine - books at Amazon