Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts researched by search engines
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Soothing preparations available for relief of the symptoms of hemorrhoids contain local anaesthetics (such as lignocaine lidocaine or pramoxine pramocaine hydrochloride), mild astringents (such as zinc oxide, bismuth subgallate, or hamamelis), and often lubricants, mild antiseptics, and vasoconstrictor drugs. Some preparations also contain corticosteroids to relieve inflammation.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- People who suffer from hemorrhoids should decrease or eliminate alcohol and caffeine, because these can cause small, dry stools.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
Hemorrhoids medicine - books at Amazon