Hemorrhoids or piles
Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore ? according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information collected by Google
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
Hemorrhoids or piles - books at Amazon