Hemorrhoids or piles
More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information aggregated by Google
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Pregnant women often get hemorrhoids because of the weight of carrying the baby and also from giving birth.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
Hemorrhoids or piles - books at Amazon