Hemorrhoids or piles
Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data found by Google
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
Hemorrhoids or piles - books at Amazon