More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts located by search engines
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Large hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by means of rubber-band ligation. A 0.6 cm diameter elastic band is dilated up to about 1.1 cm; the internal hemorrhoid is grasped in an area that is insensible to pain and withdrawn through the band, which is then released to ligate the hemorrhoid, resulting in its necrosis and sloughing. One hemorrhoid is ligated every 2 weeks and a total of 3 to 6 treatments may be required.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injection sclerotherapy infrared coagulation (injecting them with chemicals) or by electrocoagulation (burning them).
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon