There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information aggregated by Google
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Incapacitating pain that fails to resolve with analgesics, sitz baths, topical compresses, and other conservative measures may be treated by injection of a local anesthetic containing hyaluronidase followed by rubber band ligation of the internal hemorrhoids and multiple thrombectomies or hemorrhoidectomy.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injection sclerotherapy infrared coagulation (injecting them with chemicals) or by electrocoagulation (burning them).
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon