A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information found by search engines
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon