There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy. Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location. If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data captured by Google
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Sitz baths, sitting in warm water for 20 minutes 2-3 times daily, will decrease discomfort due to swelling.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon