Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data collected by Google
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas. Do not strain or sit on the toilet for long periods of time.
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon