Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable. In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information collected by search engines
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. Therefore, hemorrhoids can be thought of as a "red flag" telling us, "You?re too constipated. You had better change your diet.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon