A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information gathered by Google
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- Incapacitating pain that fails to resolve with analgesics, sitz baths, topical compresses, and other conservative measures may be treated by injection of a local anesthetic containing hyaluronidase followed by rubber band ligation of the internal hemorrhoids and multiple thrombectomies or hemorrhoidectomy.
- External haemorrhoids are painful swellings at the side of the anus, caused by rupture of an anal vein.
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Avoid anti-itching creams or lotions with an ingredient that has "-caine" in its name. These products have a local anesthetic in them and, if used too often, can cause further irritation.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- People who suffer from hemorrhoids should decrease or eliminate alcohol and caffeine, because these can cause small, dry stools.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- External and internal hemorrhoids can protrude; they may regress spontaneously or be reduced manually.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
Hemorrhoids pain - books at Amazon