HEMORRHOIDS or PILES,
from Gk. haimorrhoides, pl. of haimorrhois,
from haima ("blood") + rhoos ("a stream, a flowing")
Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Learn more on this problem...
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
Nothing very special, huh? These pictures were taken from internet, using Google Images
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I was) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
Some information collected by search engines
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- Over the counter treatments may be helpful.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
Hemerrhoids - books at Amazon