HEMORRHOIDS or PILES,
from Gk. haimorrhoides, pl. of haimorrhois,
from haima ("blood") + rhoos ("a stream, a flowing")
Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Learn more on this problem...
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
Nothing very special, huh? These pictures were taken from internet, using Google Images
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I was) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
Bit of information found by search engines
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Ulcerated, edematous, or strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can cause severe pain.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
Hemerrhoids - books at Amazon