HEMORRHOIDS or PILES,
from Gk. haimorrhoides, pl. of haimorrhois,
from haima ("blood") + rhoos ("a stream, a flowing")
Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
Learn more on this problem...
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
Nothing very special, huh? These pictures were taken from internet, using Google Images
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I was) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
Some data located by search engines
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- Soak for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm bath 3 or 4 times a day. This may relieve the pain and swelling for some people.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- Include more fibre in your diet. Fibre helps soften stools. Fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, and whole-grain breads and cereals are good sources of fibre.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
Hemerrhoids - books at Amazon