There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy. Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location. If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data found by search engines
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Pain-thrombosed external hemorrhoids (blood clots within hemorrhoidal veins) may appear as painful lumps outside the anus.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- External and internal hemorrhoids can protrude; they may regress spontaneously or be reduced manually.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
Hemorrhoids relief - books at Amazon