Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information found by Google
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Stool softeners or bulking agents (eg, psyllium) may correct constipation and straining, thus allowing hemorrhoids to resolve.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
Hemorrhoids remedy - books at Amazon