More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts captured by Google
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- An internal hemorrhoid can remain without symptoms for a long time.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
Hemorrhoids remedy - books at Amazon