Swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of information captured by search engines
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Pregnant women often get hemorrhoids because of the weight of carrying the baby and also from giving birth.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- People who suffer from hemorrhoids should decrease or eliminate alcohol and caffeine, because these can cause small, dry stools.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
Hemorrhoids remedy - books at Amazon