Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data gathered by search engines
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- Exercise regularly.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- An internal hemorrhoid can remain without symptoms for a long time.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
Hemorrhoids remedy - books at Amazon