Hemorrhoids symptom treatment
There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy. Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location. If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts captured by Google
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Hemorrhoids symptom treatment - books at Amazon