Home remedy for hemorrhoids
More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data aggregated by search engines
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- Patients suspected of having hemorrhoids should undergo a visual and digital examination.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- Boots Suppositories for Hemorrhoids is a proprietary combination of zinc oxide (an astringent), benzyl alcohol (an antipruritic agent), and glycol monosalicylate and methyl salicylate (salicylates), used to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids. It can be obtained without a prescription.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
Home remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon