Home remedy for hemorrhoids
Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts gathered by Google
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- Soak for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm bath 3 or 4 times a day. This may relieve the pain and swelling for some people.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- After the surgery most patients go home the same day of the surgery.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
Home remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon