Home remedy for hemorrhoids
There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy. Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location. If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts researched by search engines
- Only thrombosed or ulcerated hemorrhoids are painful. A thrombosed hemorrhoid presents as a perianal protrusion with pain varying from nonexistent to severe.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- After the surgery most patients go home the same day of the surgery.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas. Do not strain or sit on the toilet for long periods of time.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
Home remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon