Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information traced by search engines
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids may become extremely painful, making it difficult to sit or pass your stool.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
Medical hemorrhoids - books at Amazon