Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data found by search engines
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- When the hemorrhoids develop a blood clot, known as thrombosis, the condition is more serious and needs evaluation. Thrombosis will usually be signaled by a significant increase in discomfort.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
Medical hemorrhoids - books at Amazon