Natural remedy for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data brought up by Google
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
Natural remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon