Natural remedy for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts gathered by Google
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Exercise regularly.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
- An internal hemorrhoid can remain without symptoms for a long time.
- When the hemorrhoids develop a blood clot, known as thrombosis, the condition is more serious and needs evaluation. Thrombosis will usually be signaled by a significant increase in discomfort.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
Natural remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon