Natural remedy for hemorrhoids
A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts gathered by Google
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- Itching-hemorrhoid itching around the anus is common with external hemorrhoids.
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
Natural remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon