Natural remedy for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information traced by Google
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
- External and internal hemorrhoids can protrude; they may regress spontaneously or be reduced manually.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Include more fibre in your diet. Fibre helps soften stools. Fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, and whole-grain breads and cereals are good sources of fibre.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
Natural remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon