Natural remedy for hemorrhoids
Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts brought up by Google
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
- When the hemorrhoids develop a blood clot, known as thrombosis, the condition is more serious and needs evaluation. Thrombosis will usually be signaled by a significant increase in discomfort.
- An anoscopy lets your doctor look into your anus with a thin tube-like instrument that has a light at the end.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- Ulcerated, edematous, or strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can cause severe pain.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas. Do not strain or sit on the toilet for long periods of time.
- The thrombosed external hemorrhoid belongs in an external position and should not be forced into the anal canal.
- Soothing preparations available for relief of the symptoms of hemorrhoids contain local anaesthetics (such as lignocaine lidocaine or pramoxine pramocaine hydrochloride), mild astringents (such as zinc oxide, bismuth subgallate, or hamamelis), and often lubricants, mild antiseptics, and vasoconstrictor drugs. Some preparations also contain corticosteroids to relieve inflammation.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
Natural remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon