Natural remedy for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are common in the United States and other westernised nations. The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data aggregated by search engines
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- Soothing preparations available for relief of the symptoms of hemorrhoids contain local anaesthetics (such as lignocaine lidocaine or pramoxine pramocaine hydrochloride), mild astringents (such as zinc oxide, bismuth subgallate, or hamamelis), and often lubricants, mild antiseptics, and vasoconstrictor drugs. Some preparations also contain corticosteroids to relieve inflammation.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Sitz baths, sitting in warm water for 20 minutes 2-3 times daily, will decrease discomfort due to swelling.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- Large hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by means of rubber-band ligation. A 0.6 cm diameter elastic band is dilated up to about 1.1 cm; the internal hemorrhoid is grasped in an area that is insensible to pain and withdrawn through the band, which is then released to ligate the hemorrhoid, resulting in its necrosis and sloughing. One hemorrhoid is ligated every 2 weeks and a total of 3 to 6 treatments may be required.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- A highly concentrated form of aloe vera works with the witch hazel to relieve the pain and itch of hemorrhoids.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
Natural remedy for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon