Natural treatment for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data found by Google
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- Include more fibre in your diet. Fibre helps soften stools. Fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, and whole-grain breads and cereals are good sources of fibre.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Ointment and suppositories containing anesthetics may give limited relief, but should not be used for more than a day or two.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
Natural treatment for hemorrhoids - books at Amazon