Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information aggregated by search engines
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Less commonly, internal hemorrhoids cause mucus discharge and a sensation of incomplete evacuation, and external hemorrhoids cause difficulty in cleansing the anal region.
- Only thrombosed or ulcerated hemorrhoids are painful. A thrombosed hemorrhoid presents as a perianal protrusion with pain varying from nonexistent to severe.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injection sclerotherapy infrared coagulation (injecting them with chemicals) or by electrocoagulation (burning them).
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- External and internal hemorrhoids can protrude; they may regress spontaneously or be reduced manually.
- Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem.
- A hemorrhoidectomy (surgical removal of the hemorrhoids) may be needed if internal hemorrhoids are prolapsed or very large.
Personal hemorrhoids - books at Amazon