Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information brought up by Google
- Only thrombosed or ulcerated hemorrhoids are painful. A thrombosed hemorrhoid presents as a perianal protrusion with pain varying from nonexistent to severe.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- External haemorrhoids are painful swellings at the side of the anus, caused by rupture of an anal vein.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Keep the rectal area clean to help relieve the itching.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
Personal hemorrhoids - books at Amazon