A group of dilated or swollen blood vessels in the anal canal and lower rectum. Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of facts brought up by Google
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Rubber band ligation can be used to treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- Ulcerated, edematous, or strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can cause severe pain.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
Personal hemorrhoids - books at Amazon