Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore ? according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data located by Google
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Hemorrhoids may benefit from the following: vitamin C, Calcium, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, Flavonoids.
- In a comparison of the mean pain scores for patients after conventional and stapled hemorrhoidectomies, patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidectomy reported significantly lower pain scores.
- Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Incapacitating pain that fails to resolve with analgesics, sitz baths, topical compresses, and other conservative measures may be treated by injection of a local anesthetic containing hyaluronidase followed by rubber band ligation of the internal hemorrhoids and multiple thrombectomies or hemorrhoidectomy.
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
Piles medical - books at Amazon