There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts collected by search engines
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- Enlargement of the hemorrhoid vessels are usually caused by our natural body posture, standing erect, pregnancy, heredity and straining.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
- The Symptoms can include an itching and burning sensation accompanied by bleeding.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- See your doctor if you notice bleeding to make sure the cause is hemorrhoids and not colitis, cancer or some other disease. Your doctor may be able to diagnose hemorrhoids just by examining you.
- Pain-thrombosed external hemorrhoids (blood clots within hemorrhoidal veins) may appear as painful lumps outside the anus.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
Protruding hemorrhoids - books at Amazon