There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information brought up by Google
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- One of the most important measures in treatment of hemorrhoids is a high fiber diet. Fiber retains water, making it easier for stools to pass and minimizing straining.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
Protruding hemorrhoids - books at Amazon