More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information brought up by search engines
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Hemorrhoidal surgery is done when hemorrhoids are not manageable.
- The hemorrhoids can be felt and seen as lumps or knots.
- External hemorrhoids lie on the outside of the anal opening. They develop under this very sensitive skin and feel like soft swellings.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Hemorrhoids are a common problem for pregnant women, with up to 50% of women suffering through them.
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- In patient surveys over 90% report minimal or no discomfort during the out patient treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Piles may cause bleeding from the anus and itchiness, but rarely severe pain. In severe cases they may be surgically removed or injected with a sclerosing agent, which makes them shrivel up.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids and ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids can be readily diagnosed on inspection of the rectum.
- If there is no significant internal component, hemorrhoidectomy is required. Infrequently, simple incision and evacuation of the clot may relieve pain rapidly.
- Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- You can expect some pain in the rectal area.
- Anoscopy is essential in evaluating painless hemorrhoids.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
Rectal hemorrhoids - books at Amazon