Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins. Many patients try to treat hemorrhoids themselves to avoid the embarrassment of speaking to a physician.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data researched by Google
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- In certain circumstances, multiple hemorrhoids can be ligated at a single sitting.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Large hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by means of rubber-band ligation. A 0.6 cm diameter elastic band is dilated up to about 1.1 cm; the internal hemorrhoid is grasped in an area that is insensible to pain and withdrawn through the band, which is then released to ligate the hemorrhoid, resulting in its necrosis and sloughing. One hemorrhoid is ligated every 2 weeks and a total of 3 to 6 treatments may be required.
- Hemorrhoids or anal discomfort, which fails to respond to home treatment should be analysed and treated by a competent physician.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- An internal hemorrhoid can remain without symptoms for a long time.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- During pregnancy, your body has more blood circulating through your veins.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Rectal hemorrhoids - books at Amazon