Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of facts gathered by search engines
- Infrared photocoagulation is useful for ablating small internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids that cannot be rubber band ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorrhoids that are not cured with rubber band ligation.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
- Patients who have hemorrhoids excised should return for wound check in 48-72 hours.
- If your hemorrhoid bleeds, you may see bright red blood on the toilet paper when you wipe or in the toilet after a bowel movement.
- Soothing preparations available for relief of the symptoms of hemorrhoids contain local anaesthetics (such as lignocaine lidocaine or pramoxine pramocaine hydrochloride), mild astringents (such as zinc oxide, bismuth subgallate, or hamamelis), and often lubricants, mild antiseptics, and vasoconstrictor drugs. Some preparations also contain corticosteroids to relieve inflammation.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- If hemorrhoids persist or are particularly troublesome, a more active type of treatment may be necessary.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Boots Suppositories for Hemorrhoids is a proprietary combination of zinc oxide (an astringent), benzyl alcohol (an antipruritic agent), and glycol monosalicylate and methyl salicylate (salicylates), used to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids. It can be obtained without a prescription.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Soak for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm bath 3 or 4 times a day. This may relieve the pain and swelling for some people.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Hemorrhoids bleed only if they rupture.
- Rectal bleeding can be a signal of a more severe problem and should be evaluated.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Being very overweight, or standing or lifting too much can make hemorrhoids worse.
- More than 525,000 patients are treated annually for symptomatic hemorrhoids. Of these approximately 10-20% will require surgical treatment of their condition.
- With aging, the muscles and other anatomic structures that support the tissue weaken and help contribute to the prolapsation of the hemorrhoids.
Rectal hemorrhoids - books at Amazon