Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts traced by Google
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- After the surgery most patients go home the same day of the surgery.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- Historians say that a severe case of hemorrhoids kept Napoleon off his horse at Waterloo, delaying the battle and lose him the war.
- Can be quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Diagnosis Haemorrhoids, or piles, are small blood filled swellings in the anal region.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Although it is the last thing most people want to talk about, it is hard to ignore according to the National Institutes of Health, hemorrhoids affect at least half of the population at one time or another.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also become quite painful if the internal hemorrhoid protrudes through the anus.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- A healthy bowel movement should happen naturally, within several minutes, and with little or no effort on your part. Also, avoid heavy lifting, which puts pressure on the anal opening.
- It is not known exactly how many people have them, because often they do not cause symptoms.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
Shrink hemorrhoids - books at Amazon