You get hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information found by Google
- Drink plenty of fluids (except alcohol). Eight glasses of water a day is ideal.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- In some cases, minor surgery may be required to remove the haemorrhoids after pregnancy.
- One treatment option for thrombosed external hemorrhoids is to allow the clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body over several weeks.
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- A prolapsed hemorrhoid will go back inside your rectum on its own, or you can gently push it back inside. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can sometimes be itchy or painful.
- Dietary fiber from vegetarian foods is not a solution, and even vegetarians suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Boots Suppositories for Hemorrhoids is a proprietary combination of zinc oxide (an astringent), benzyl alcohol (an antipruritic agent), and glycol monosalicylate and methyl salicylate (salicylates), used to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids. It can be obtained without a prescription.
- Exertion, which causes an increase in abdominal pressure, such as weight lifting, may also worsen symptoms.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Piles sometimes occur in pregnancy, due to increasing pressure caused by the growing child.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon