You get hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some facts found by search engines
- By using good toilet habits you can help prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid straining, putting off the urge to go, and using laxatives or enemas. Do not strain or sit on the toilet for long periods of time.
- After birthing 5 children, my hemorrhoids felt like they were about to explode.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Prolapse of the hemorrhoidal tissue, known as "piles," is a very common condition, particularly in people over age 50.
- An internal hemorrhoid can remain without symptoms for a long time.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids can be treated by injection sclerotherapy with 5% phenol in vegetable oil. Bleeding should cease at least temporarily.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Many people think that they must have a bowel movement every day before they go anywhere. Daily bowel movements are not necessary.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Ulcerated, edematous, or strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can cause severe pain.
- Hemorrhoids may protrude beyond the anus. They bleed and may cause pain after defaecation due to an anal fissure (a break in the skin lining the anal canal).
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- Protruding internal hemorrhoids are treated by rubber band ligation. With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, only the internal component should be rubber band ligated.
- There is no relationship between hemorrhoids and cancer.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- When the hemorrhoids develop a blood clot, known as thrombosis, the condition is more serious and needs evaluation. Thrombosis will usually be signaled by a significant increase in discomfort.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon