You get hemorrhoids
There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Treat yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some data captured by Google
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- Include more fibre in your diet. Fibre helps soften stools. Fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, and whole-grain breads and cereals are good sources of fibre.
- It used to be that curing hemorrhoids was more painful than living with them.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Sometimes, an internal hemorrhoid may stretch down until it bulges outside your anus. This is called a prolapsed hemorrhoid.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- When the hemorrhoids develop a blood clot, known as thrombosis, the condition is more serious and needs evaluation. Thrombosis will usually be signaled by a significant increase in discomfort.
- People whose parents had hemorrhoids may be more likely to get them.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injecting them with chemicals or by burning them.
- Pain-thrombosed external hemorrhoids (blood clots within hemorrhoidal veins) may appear as painful lumps outside the anus.
- It is no longer believed that sedentary occupations, sitting on a hard cold surface or prolonged standing are factors that cause hemorrhoids.
- External hemorrhoids can be visually detected during an examination. They are present at the anal opening.
- Operative hemorrhoidectomy is rarely performed for bleeding hemorrhoids. If protruding hemorrhoids are internal, they are treated by rubber-band ligations.
- If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids, after other possible causes have been excluded, will be treated by injection sclerotherapy (injection of substances causing sclerosis or hardening of tissue).
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon