You get hemorrhoids
Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of data located by Google
- Always exhale as you strain or lift. Don?t hold your breath.
- Bleeding-bright painless rectal bleeding on the surface of stool is usually the first symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- Ointment and suppositories containing anesthetics may give limited relief, but should not be used for more than a day or two.
- Pain-thrombosed external hemorrhoids (blood clots within hemorrhoidal veins) may appear as painful lumps outside the anus.
- Pain caused by a thrombosed hemorrhoid can be treated with reassurance, warm sitz baths, anesthetic ointments, or witch hazel (hamamelis) compresses.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting. If you have a seated job, make it a point to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour or try to shift your position in your chair frequently.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy.
- Over the counter treatments may be helpful.
- Eat high-fiber foods. This softens the stool and increases the bulk, lessening the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Increase the fiber in the diet to 20 to 35 grams per day. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- We do know that the largest number of symptoms from hemorrhoids occur in people between the ages of 20 and 50.
- Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- Hemorrhoids tend to stay with you, but they may not cause you difficulty.
- Eliminate straining. Straining or holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The symptoms for this condition include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- Lying down on your stomach or side instead of sitting may lessen the discomfort.
- Pile is not a disease in the strictest sense of the term but a symptom.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon