You get hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are most often a short-term problem. They tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them. They are very common in both men and women and are found in about half of the population by age 50.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Some information found by Google
- A hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical excision or ligation of hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Avoid scratching. This will make the problem worse.
- There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
- Because constipation is the most frequent cause of rectal problems, it is necessary to avoid constipation by eating a diet filled with high-fiber foods every day.
- People also suffer from moderate or severe itching in and around the anus (pruritus ani) that is not caused by hemorrhoids but may be due to heat and tight-fitting clothing, improper hygiene, soaps and detergents and stress.
- Internal hemorrhoids lack nerves and are painless.
- In cases where bleeding is persistent, the doctor may want to examine the lower part of the intestine visually, using a technique called sigmoidoscopy. This procedure takes only a few minutes and involves inserting a type of lighted scope into the rectum to view the intestinal lining and hemorrhoid areas.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
- Modalities of unproven efficacy include laser destruction and various types of electrodestruction.
- Fiber adds bulk and moisture to the stool, and it speeds movement through the bowel. Foods that are rich in fiber are whole grain breads and cereals, fresh or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables, brown rice, and nuts.
- In many cases hemorrhoidal disease can be treated by non-operative methods. These include dietary modifications, topical medications and soaking in warm water, which temporarily reduce symptoms of pain and swelling. In some cases these steps will be enough to eliminate the need for further treatment.
- Apply a cream that contains witch hazel to the area or use a numbing ointment. Creams that contain hydrocortisone can be used for itching or pain.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- Hemorrhoids: varicosity in the lower rectum or anus due to congestion of the veins; caused or exacerbated by a low-fibre diet and consequent straining to defecate.
- Rectal bleeding should be attributed to hemorrhoids only after more serious conditions are excluded.
- emorrhoidectomy is performed infrequently for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon