You get hemorrhoids
There are many causes of hemorrhoids, including the following: chronic constipation, a job that requires a lot of sitting, pregnancy, liver treatment. disease, loss of muscle strength in the anal area with advancing age, and obesity.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Cure yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Handful of data gathered by Google
- Hemorrhoids inside the rectal opening are usually painless, but often bleed and cause a feeling of fullness, which may cause an urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool present.
- Hemorrhoids are external, internal or mixed. In external piles there is not much bleeding but a lot of pain, where as the internal piles consist in discharge of several ounces of dark blood.
- If there is no significant internal component, an operative procedure or freezing is required.
- Hemorrhoids tend to come back unless you do what you can to prevent them.
- An internal hemorrhoid can remain without symptoms for a long time.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- The degree of discomfort experienced by a hemorrhoid sufferer depends on the type of hemorrhoids and their severity.
- Correction of constipation and straining by means of stool softeners or psyllium seed may be effective.
- You may also be constipated, which makes hemorrhoids worse.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- Put the ice bag on the rectal area to help relieve the pain. Some people find that a warm, wet tea bag applied to the area is soothing. It is the tannic acid in tea that helps.
- Some people use compresses of witch hazel applied to the area for 10 to 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein.
- Hemorrhoids are actually part of normal human anatomy! They are not, as has been popularly believed, terminal branches of a small artery, nor are they simply engorged veins.
- Most hemorrhoids heal on their own in a week or two.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Ulcerated edematous strangulated hemorrhoids (acute attack of piles) can be managed conservatively because pain and swelling are likely to resolve rapidly; the thromboses are reabsorbed over 4 to 8 wk.
- External hemorrhoids can be itchy and painful, especially if a blood clot forms.
- Hemorrhoids: swollen (varicose) veins in the anal canal, which may enlarge sufficiently to hang down outside the anus. They are very common, usually resulting from chronic constipation, and tend to run in families.
- Piles may cause bleeding from the anus and itchiness, but rarely severe pain. In severe cases they may be surgically removed or injected with a sclerosing agent, which makes them shrivel up.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon