You get hemorrhoids
Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life. Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Help yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of data aggregated by search engines
- Your health care provider will examine your rectal area and may recommend several alternatives. Prescription creams and suppositories are available for pain and swelling.
- Internal hemorrhoids are located above the dentate line and are lined by rectal mucosa.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Treatment may include injection with a special chemical to shrink hemorrhoids, or they may be destroyed by a freezing technique called cryosurgery.
- Boots Suppositories for Hemorrhoids is a proprietary combination of zinc oxide (an astringent), benzyl alcohol (an antipruritic agent), and glycol monosalicylate and methyl salicylate (salicylates), used to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids. It can be obtained without a prescription.
- Hemorrhoids - commonly called piles are grape-sized swellings in the anus. Small dilated blood vessels, which occur in the region of the anus the bowl exit. They are similar to varicose veins.
- Just about everyone has hemorrhoids at some time. But some things may make you more likely to get them.
- Internal hemorrhoids are those inside of the anus and rectum and are covered by the same thin lining as the colon.
- Some explain that piles or hemorrhoids, is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins about the lower end of the bowel.
- External hemorrhoids can also progress to a condition called thrombosed external hemorrhoid.
- For internal hemorrhoids, your doctor may want to conduct an examination with a rubber-gloved finger.
- Hemorrhoids typically occur in the right anterior, right posterior, and left lateral zones and universally affect adults and children.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding, which typically follows defecation and is noted on toilet tissue, rarely leads to anemia or severe hemorrhage.
- Internal hemorrhoids can also be destroyed by injection sclerotherapy infrared coagulation (injecting them with chemicals) or by electrocoagulation (burning them).
- The symptoms of thrombosed external hemorrhoid include a very painful blood clot which causes swelling around the anus region.
- With mixed internal and external hemorrhoids, the internal component will be rubber-band ligated.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- Do not wipe yourself vigorously. Patting with toilet paper will help. Using moistened toilet paper or baby-wipes after a bowel movement can protect the skin from further irritation.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid (not alcohol) per day to soften and increase bulk in the stool.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon