You get hemorrhoids
There are 3 types of hemorrhoids - external, internal and pregnancy. Internal hemorrhoids are usually much less painful because of their location. If your stool is bright red with blood or you see signs of blood in the toilet bowl after a bowl movement, then there is a good chance that you have internal hemorrhoids.
Do you suffer from hemorrhoids?
Heal yourself at home, as I did.
If you've ever suffered from the pain, burning or itching of hemorrhoids (as I have been) and you are looking for a natural solution that helps, without the side effects that other treatments have, then let me recommend you ZenMED's cream. This is a combination of astringent and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts which brings fast cooling and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Of course, there are many hemorrhoid treatments to buy. But this ZenMED's Cool Relief cream
is one of the best hemorrhoids home treatment on the market. Moreover, it's quite good deal because you can try this herbal treatment completely risk free! They offer you 60 DAY, 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, these ZenMED's folks will send you a full 100% refund of the price you paid for the product. No questions asked.
:: What are the symptoms of external hemorrhoids?
:: How do internal hemorrhoids differ from external hemorrhoids?
:: How about pregnancy hemorrhoids?
:: What other conditions may feel like hemorrhoids?
:: Hemorrhoids picture
Bit of information brought up by Google
- To prevent hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidal flare-ups: Eat high-fiber foods.
- Sometimes a small split or crack occurs in the skin near the anus (anal fissure), often caused by large, hard bowel movements.
- A hemorrhoid is actually a form of a varicose vein. The veins in and around the rectum become swollen.
- Soothing preparations containing local anaesthetics and/or corticosteroids can be absorbed and may cause systemic effects; local anaesthetics may irritate the skin around the anus. For these reasons such preparations should not be used for prolonged periods; treatment should be directed towards avoiding precipitating factors for hemorrhoids, such as constipation.
- Larger internal hemorrhoids or those that fail to respond to injection sclerotherapy are treated by rubber band ligation.
- Treating hemorrhoids at the first sign of discomfort provides relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms before they become more severe, so you can go about your normal activities without any interruption.
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids can be surgically removed during the first 24 hours after symptoms start.
- All my colleagues (and I) could hardly believe it since all our science says that hemorrhoids NEVER go away without surgery.
- Avoid low-fibre foods, such as ice cream, cheese, white bread and meat.
- Many things are known to be related to hemorrhoids: straining to have a bowel movement; passing hard, dry stools (constipation); sitting for long periods of time; and pregnancy (the pressure it puts on the bowel).
- Your provider may also recommend a stool softener or a high-fiber, anti-constipation diet.
- People who suffer from hemorrhoids should decrease or eliminate alcohol and caffeine, because these can cause small, dry stools.
- Only thrombosed or ulcerated hemorrhoids are painful. A thrombosed hemorrhoid presents as a perianal protrusion with pain varying from nonexistent to severe.
- If you have been afraid to do anything about hemorrhoids, consider the advantages of laser removal.
- Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women. They are found in about half of the population by age 50.
- Constipation is one of the main things that can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Some believe that hemorrhoids are an unpleasant but practically inevitable feature of life.
- PPH is a technique developed in the early 90?s that reduces the prolapse of hemorrhoidal tissue by excising a band of the prolapsed anal mucosa membrane with the use of a circular stapling device.
- The examination of hemorrhoids was painful but nothing like what it might have been.
- External hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line and are covered by squamous epithelium.
You get hemorrhoids - books at Amazon